- About Us
Chef Andrew Le, The Pig and The Lady
1. In a sauce pan melt 1/4 pound butter and add onions. Cook until onions have sweated – NO COLOR.
2. Add in Cauliflower and stir. Add milk. Cook until cauliflower has softened, but not become mushy.
3. Strain the mixture and add the cauliflower to blender.
4. Blend on high until the cauliflower has become a smooth puree, add liquid if needed.
5. Add in remaining 1/8 pound butter and Parmesan. Season with salt.
6. Add In Xanthan Gum
7. Cool and Store.