- About Us
Chef Andrew Le, The Pig and The Lady
1. In a heavy-bottomed pan over high heat, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt.
2. When the mixture has melted and begins to boil, add in flour and turn down heat.
3. Mix with a wooden spoon scraping the bottom of the pan. DO NOT BURN.
4. Combine until the mixture has been incorporated completely and cooked until dry.
5. Add into mixer; mixing for about 15 minutes to allow the mixture to cool down.
6. Add eggs one by one until completely incorporated.
7. Scrape into a hotel pan and cool completely.